Your family deserves a dedicated medical care team that’s always there for support and care. At Concierge Medicine and Wellness in Richmond, Texas, Frank Mazza, MD, and his team use a retainer-based model, so they can maintain a smaller patient panel, and longer, more thorough visits. This model also provides patients more access to providers than you’d get with regular family medicine providers. The caring team handles all aspects of primary care for you and your family, so get in touch online or by phone to learn more now.
All of our aesthetic injections are performed by Dr. Mazza himself. Patients are scheduled for a consult prior to injection to obtain maximum results.
Most clients are advised to return after 2 weeks to evaluate post-treatment results and receive a touch-up if needed.
To schedule your appointment with Dr. Mazza please call our office at 281-207-0770.
Botox/Dysport Pre-Treatment Guidelines
To minimize the risk of possible side effects and complications, please follow these steps:
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
You would not be considered a candidate for Botox/Dysport if you have any of the following:
Botox/Dysport Post-Treatment Guidelines
1. Exercise your treated muscles by performing 10 contractions every 15 minutes for three hours at injection sites. Typically, the movements used to take pictures prior to treatment will do. Scowling, smiling, and looking surprised are typically the most used muscle contractions of the face.
2. DO NOT rub or massage the treated areas for 24 hours following treatment. Rubbing or massaging will cause the toxin to move or spread to unwanted areas and will cause undesired effects.
3. DO Not lie down or do strenuous exercise for three hours after treatment.
4. It is possible that you may experience a headache and/or flu-like symptoms for approx. 24 - 48 hrs.
5. It is best to avoid alcohol intake beyond a single drink, glass of wine, or beer for approximately 24 hrs post- treatment.
6. The redness and marks on the treated areas will likely disappear within a few hours after treatment. There is a slight risk of bruising that may last up to one week. This is always temporary and can be treated with Arnica, which is available for purchase at most health food stores and is safe.
7. Botox®/Dysport® can take up to two weeks for full effect. If you feel that you would desire more relaxation of the muscles treated, we will address this at your two-week follow-up appointment.
8. Results may vary. If a treated site is partially improved, and re-treatment is desired, a second treatment may be performed. There is a subsequent charge for any subsequent treatments.